The Global Defence Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Hello and Welcome all to the official forum of "THE GLOBAL DEFENCE MINISTRY alliance block"
Members of GDM== -=D.O.W=-(GDM), -=D.O.W²=-[GDM], -S.O.A-(G.D.M)*, **22regt (GDM)*, >a10-pro-G.D.M, =BOW=(G.D.M), SVF - (G.D.M), F-O-B (G.D.M), =BOWLAW=(G.D.M), 22regttq(GDM), (D-O-B (GDM)), SR1st (G.D.M), -=D.O.W³=-[GDM], -=BBD=- (G.D.M), =BOWSO=(GDM)

Allie treaties + General updates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demma19
Demma19

Allie treaties + General updates. Empty
PostSubject: Allie treaties + General updates.   Allie treaties + General updates. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 am

Hello guys,

I am Demma19, Diplomat to the SR1st alliance.

As I am sure your all aware, the GDM coalition forces have grown alot these past couple of weeks/months, and it is becoming hard to keep track of who is, and who isn't a member of GDM. I have seen many alliances now opt for the (GDM) initals marked next to their alliance name. Then with no reason, not having the GDM displayed. I am confused as to why this happens. Our alliance is true to the GDM cause but we won't defend an alliance that say's they are GDM, then in the next breath they aren't.

I am also hoping to add everyone's respected alliance into our allie/NAP diplomacy form. I have PM'ed most the Admin's/Diplomats for an alliance treaty and all of them thus far have greeted me and my request with courtesy, which I am thankful for. Those alliance's that are apart of GDM but I haven't yet found, or had acknowledgement for, would you please kindly PM me on DO or post a reply to this. Our goals can only be won if we unite together.

Is there any updates to GDM's activities recently? I've seen many GDM alliance's in war's with the (GER) coaltion but have however recieved no request for aid or update's on why/how the war's broke out.

Thanks,
Demma19
Back to top Go down

Allie treaties + General updates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Global Defence Ministry :: Welcome to the TGDM forums :: Diplomatic Proposals-
Jump to: