The Global Defence Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Hello and Welcome all to the official forum of "THE GLOBAL DEFENCE MINISTRY alliance block"
Members of GDM== -=D.O.W=-(GDM), -=D.O.W²=-[GDM], -S.O.A-(G.D.M)*, **22regt (GDM)*, >a10-pro-G.D.M, =BOW=(G.D.M), SVF - (G.D.M), F-O-B (G.D.M), =BOWLAW=(G.D.M), 22regttq(GDM), (D-O-B (GDM)), SR1st (G.D.M), -=D.O.W³=-[GDM], -=BBD=- (G.D.M), =BOWSO=(GDM)

Read Here First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROOT ADMIN
Bravo
Bravo
ROOT ADMIN

Read Here First Empty
PostSubject: Read Here First   Read Here First Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 pm

First of all we want to welcome you in the official forum of THE GLOBAL DEFENSE MINISTRY.
Since you have already registered here so I want to let you know the procedure regarding how to apply for proper masking.

These are the procedures that you should follow in order to get proper mask:

1.) Fill you profile completely along with your alliance name and your position in it and with all the other details.
2.) Send me the in game msg to me with your Desert operation account stating the username here in forum. Then only you'll be masked here.
3.) After this apply here in the given format to get masked in the forums by the admins.

Pls follow these 3 simple steps to make our forum clean and secure.

Thank you
Shikhar
Forum Admin
Sheild of Arm
Back to top Go down
http://tgdm.friendhood.net

Read Here First
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Global Defence Ministry :: Welcome to the TGDM forums :: Welcome to the TGDM forums-
Jump to: